This article helps you to identify and remove and retrieve a dangerous malware called Dharma ransomware. It converts all the files with .wallet extension once affected.
When ransomware affects a system/server
- Restart the Server in safe mode
- Check task manager and msconfig ->startup for any unusual program running and kill them
- Check “hosts” file entry for any additional suspicious entry.
- download “spyhunter pro edition” for removal and retrieval of files / data.
- use “Data recovery Pro” tool to scan infected system for retrieving the data ( Download Data Recover Pro from here. )
The following site helps you to identify the type of ransomware infected your system. You need to provide 2 inputs