refer following article
After exporting Gmail IMAP folder to PST in Outlook, when the PST file is opened, it shows only folders but not mails. the solution is as follows:-
- Change Your Outlook Settings
- Open your Outlook application.
- Click View
- Now select Change View.
- In the context menu, click IMAP message.
Refresh your mail and check if you can view any emails. If not, check the filter settings and remove filters that have been applied to the message box. To do so,
- Click View -> Customize Current View.
- Now click Filter -> Clear All.
Does your PST file now contain emails? If your answer to this question is No, your PST might well be corrupted.
- Using scanpst.exe
Microsoft has a built-in repair tool in the form of scanpst.exe to repair all your corrupt Personal folders (PST) and Outlook data (OST) files.
Note that to remove errors in your PST file, you need to run the scanpst tool for at least 6 to 7 times. Before you run your Inbox Repair Tool, ensure that Outlook is closed.
Scanpst.exe is a hidden file. You have to enable Show hidden files and folders option in Folder Options.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel.
- Double click on Folder Options and select View
- Under Hidden files and folders, make sure Show hidden files and folders option is selected. Now click Ok.
- Click Start – > Search.
- Now type scanpst.exe in the search bar and hit Enter.
- If you were unable to view the Inbox Repair Tool, you can locate it manually.
In 64-bit Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating systems, you can find the file here –
Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
In 32-bit Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating systems, you can find the file here –
Drive:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16
- Double-click on scanpst.exe to open the file.
- Now click Browse to select your corrupt PST file.
- Select Start to begin the scan.
- If the scan returns errors, click on Repair to fix all the errors.
- Once the repair is complete, restart Outlook and check if you can see all the emails in your PST file.
- Using Remo Repair Outlook
If your Outlook 2016 application is still not showing emails after trying the above methods, Remo Repair Outlook provides a simple solution to repair all your damaged or corrupted PST files and safely restore data from them.
The repair tool works on a non-destructive mechanism, meaning that your source PST file is completely safe. Remo Repair Outlook first reads the contents of the file, extracts all the contents and then creates a healthy file by fixing all the errors. Hence, your Outlook data is safe.
It overcomes limitations of scanpst.exe as well. The scanpst.exe tool cannot handle large PST files, password protected PST files. Remo Repair Outlook can repair PST files of all sizes as well as retrieve files from PST files that have password protection.
If you deleted any folder in Outlook by mistake, you can recover deleted folder in Outlook 2016 easily through Remo Repair Outlook.
The repair tool works fine on all Windows and Mac Operating systems.
Just download Remo Repair Outlook application and follow simple instructions to successfully repair your corrupt PST file.
this website blog discusses howto in Windows server 2016 and Azure.
Delete “GracePeriod” folder in registry of Windows server using regedit
now restart the server. it will show “RDP licensing valid for 119 days”
follow the link below to understand how to route mails from office 365 to other mail server like smarthost etc. using CONNECTORS